hydrolate fir - product of steam distillation of the young shoots the needles of a fir. Without alcohol or preservatives.
Abies alba water.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Hydrolate fir effectively treats acne and increased oiliness of the skin. Normalizes the sebaceous glands, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action. Helps in the treatment of dandruff and greasy hair, strengthens and stimulates their growth. Used in diseases of the respiratory system - increases the body's resistance to environmentally adverse effects.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE HAIR:
- Strengthens, promotes hair growth - Recommended for treatment of dandruff (seborrhea)
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE SKIN:
- Suitable for oily, problematic and combination skin - Has antioxidant and anti-aging effect - Moisturizes and tones - Relieves irritation and evens skin tone - Eliminates pimples, blackheads and tightens pores - Cleans, deodorizes - Has an antiseptic effect - Reduces sweating
- Strengthens the gums, relieves toothache - Treats conjunctivitis, relieves fatigue from the eyes - Strengthens the immune system - Facilitates the course of viral diseases - Used in skin diseases
METHODS OF USE:
- As a tonic for the skin - To prepare various homemade cosmetics, cultivation of dry masks and scrubs. - In the form of compresses in the treatment of acne and acne - As a compress for sore joints and muscles - For the treatment of dermatological diseases - As a gargle against oral diseases - Spray on the scalp and hair to impart Shine and treat dandruff - For the prevention of colds it is recommended to spray the room and bedding - As a rinse for the mouth - As a repellent for protection from biting insects
- Individual intolerance to fir essential oil
- Store in dark place at temperature below 17 °C. - Storage at room temperature significantly reduces the shelf life of hydrolate. - When storing environment temperature above +10 °C, the slight precipitate. - Use inside only on the recommendation of a therapist! - Hydrolates at subzero temperatures (-3 °C and below) can freeze and break the container in which they are located (the glass breaks). - All hydrolates during the winter season only sent UNDER the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the BUYER. - All the information presented on the website, is for reference only and cannot be recognized by treatment guidelines or call to action. In case of any health problems or illnesses need to consult a doctor and perceive aromatherapy as an additional aid to the body. The advice of the aromatherapist is required.
in the Kirov region.
1 year. AFTER OPENING: 3 months.
Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo.