ROSEMARY HYDROLATE - product of steam distillation of rosemary. Without alcohol or preservatives.
INCI: Rosmarinus officinalis water.
Rosemary water is a wonderful natural tonic, which is suitable for all skin types, but especially useful for its use will be for oily skin. It is a powerful antioxidant that has beneficial effects on the skin, exposed to stress factors and influence of time. Rosemary hydrolate essential for the health and beauty of hair.
Can be used in cosmetics in its pure form, also as an auxiliary component for masks and baths.
Hydrolate has a mild fresh aroma, grassy-minty, with a characteristic hint of rosemary.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES TO THE HAIR
- Strengthens, promotes hair growth - Suitable for oily hair - Recommended for dandruff (seborrhea)
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE SKIN
- Suitable for all skin types - Has antioxidant and anti-aging effect - Moisturizes and tones - Relieves irritation and evens skin tone - Eliminates pimples, blackheads and tightens pores - Cleans, deodorizes - Has anti-cellulite effect
- Expectorant and mukoliticescoe tool - Used when lack of energy, hypotension, difficulties with memory - Helps in the treatment of dermatological diseases - Alleviates PMS and reduces swelling - Detoxifies - Relieves muscle and joint pain
METHODS OF USE
- As a tonic for the skin - To prepare various homemade cosmetics, cultivation of dry masks and scrubs. - In the form of compresses in the treatment of acne and acne - Burns to regenerate and relieve redness - For quick and even tan as a spray - For the treatment of dermatological diseases - As a basis for anti-cellulite body wraps - As a spray from the stretch - Spray on the scalp and hair to reduce fat. - For the prevention of colds it is recommended to spray the inside and dig hydrolate in the nose
- Individual intolerance to rosemary essential oil - Not recommended for use during pregnancy - In epilepsy, high blood pressure - Used with caution for people with hypertension
- Store in dark place at temperature below 17 °C. - Storage at room temperature significantly reduces the shelf life of hydrolate. - When storing environment temperature above +10 °C, the slight precipitate. - Use inside only on the recommendation of a therapist! - Hydrolates at subzero temperatures (-3 °C and below) can freeze and break the container in which they are located (the glass breaks). - All hydrolates during the winter season only sent UNDER the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the BUYER. - All the information presented on the website, is for reference only and cannot be recognized by treatment guidelines or call to action. In case of any health problems or illnesses need to consult a doctor and perceive aromatherapy as an additional aid to the body. The advice of the aromatherapist is required.
the Republic of Crimea.
Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo.