LEMON CATNIP HYDROLATE - product of steam distillation of lemon catnip. Without alcohol or preservatives.
Nepeta cataria water.
Lemon catnip hydrolate is perfect for any skin type. Gently cares for the skin of the face and body, purifies and tightens pores, smoothed wrinkles, normalizes the function of sebaceous and sweat glands, helps normalize lipid metabolism and to get rid of cellulite, tones and tightens the skin. It is used to treat burns, itching, skin manifestations of allergic reactions. Is an effective repellent, eliminates pain, burning sensation in insect bites.
Other names of lemon catnip: mint steppe, mint cat, field balm, cat grass, cat drinking, catnip mint. Hydrolate has a sharp pleasant smell resembling the smell of lemon balm.
The smell of Catnip promotes the balancing of emotions, has a magical ability to infuse You with new strength, relax and refresh. Improves well-being in case of nervous fatigue, soothes. This aroma attracts cats.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES TO THE HAIR
- Strengthens, promotes hair growth - Gives shine to hair - Reduces oiliness of hair - Recommended for dandruff (seborrhea)
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE SKIN
- Suitable for all skin types - Provides anti-aging and antioxidant effects - Moisturizes and tones - Relieves irritation and evens skin tone - Tightens pores, treats acne and acne - Has anti-cellulite effect - Reduces excessive perspiration - Helps with skin diseases - Is repellent
- Prevents nausea, increases appetite - Normalizes the gastrointestinal tract - Effective for headaches, backaches, muscle and joint - Effective with insomnia - Increases immunity - Analgesic and antipyretic - Cholagogue and diaphoretic action - As a gargle in diseases of the throat
METHODS OF USE
- As a tonic for the skin - To prepare various homemade cosmetics, cultivation of dry masks and scrubs. - For the treatment of dermatological diseases - In a compress for muscle, head and joint pain - Spray on the scalp and hair to reduce the fat content and the treatment of dandruff - As a basis for aromatherapy - For better discharge of phlegm bronchitis - For excitable and active cats to add to the water
- Individual intolerance to Catnip lemon essential oil - Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation
- Store in dark place at temperature below 17 °C. - Storage at room temperature significantly reduces the shelf life of hydrolate. - When storing environment temperature above +10 °C, the slight precipitate. - Use inside only on the recommendation of a therapist! - Hydrolates at subzero temperatures (-3 °C and below) can freeze and break the container in which they are located (the glass breaks). - All hydrolates during the winter season only sent UNDER the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the BUYER. - All the information presented on the website, is for reference only and cannot be recognized by treatment guidelines or call to action. In case of any health problems or illnesses need to consult a doctor and perceive aromatherapy as an additional aid to the body. The advice of the aromatherapist is required.
Republic of Crimea
Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo.