Perfect for any skin and has a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair. Lavender – rosemary hydrolate necessary for the health and beauty of hair. Has a gentle calming effect and is suitable for use in all skin problems: eczema, psoriasis, various dermatitis, urticaria, household burns and sunburns. Regenerating properties of this hydrolate help prevent the appearance of stretch marks, and slow down skin aging. It is a powerful antioxidant that has beneficial effects on the skin, exposed to stress factors and influence of time.
With regular use hydrolate lavender-rosemary for hair - normal secretion head skin, reduces dandruff and itching, and the hairs grow thicker, healthier and beautiful.
Hydrolate has a fresh floral-herbaceous scent, with a characteristic hint of rosemary. Its pleasant aroma helps to relieve irritability, stress, temper tantrums, mental and physical stress; soothes and helps to restore healthy sleep.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES TO THE HAIR
- Strengthens, promotes hair growth - Gives shine to hair - Reduces oiliness of hair - Recommended for dandruff (seborrhea)
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE SKIN
- Suitable for all skin types - Provides anti-aging and antioxidant effects - Moisturizes and tones - Relieves irritation and evens skin tone - Tightens pores, treats acne and acne - Has anti-cellulite effect - Helps with skin diseases
- Sedative, mild sedative - Relieves stress, tension, helps in case of violation of circadian rhythms - Effective for headaches, backaches, muscle and joint - Regulates menstrual cycle, relieves swelling during PMS - Increases immunity - Used when lack of energy, hypotension, difficulties with memory - Expectorant and mucolytic agent
METHODS OF USE
- As a tonic for the skin - To prepare various homemade cosmetics, cultivation of dry masks and scrubs. - Add to bath with edema - As the lotion for removing makeup - For the treatment of dermatological diseases - In a compress for muscle, head and joint pain - Spray on the scalp and hair to reduce the fat content and the treatment of dandruff - As a basis for aromatherapy
- Individual intolerance to lavender and rosemary essential oil - Not recommended for use during pregnancy - In epilepsy, high blood pressure - Used with caution for people with hypertension
- Store in dark place at temperature below 17 °C. - Storage at room temperature significantly reduces the shelf life of hydrolate. - When storing environment temperature above +10 °C, the slight precipitate. - Use inside only on the recommendation of a therapist! - Hydrolates at subzero temperatures (-3 °C and below) can freeze and break the container in which they are located (the glass breaks). - All hydrolates during the winter season only sent UNDER the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the BUYER. - All the information presented on the website, is for reference only and cannot be recognized by treatment guidelines or call to action. In case of any health problems or illnesses need to consult a doctor and perceive aromatherapy as an additional aid to the body. The advice of the aromatherapist is required.
Republic of Crimea
Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo.