PINE HYDROLATE - product of steam distillation of the crushed l branches of the Crimean pine. Without alcohol or preservatives.
Pinus silvestris water.
Pine hydrolate needles is perfect for the care of problematic, oily and combination skin. It is a natural antiseptic that gently cleanses both the skin and the air in the room, it's a great antiviral and antimicrobial agent! Oily and combination pine can enhance capillary blood flow and give the tone that allows you to use it to fight against cellulite. Pine scented water will take you into the atmosphere of a pine forest, where there is purity and freshness. You can use pine hydrolate needles to treat colds and also to care for the oral cavity. Pine water is suitable for combating dandruff, strengthen hair follicles and give hair Shine.
Pine hydrolate has a sweet refreshing flavor with slightly subtle coniferous notes.
COSMETIC PROPERTIES TO THE HAIR
- Strengthens, promotes hair growth - Gives shine to hair - Recommended for dandruff (seborrhea)
COSMETIC PROPERTIES FOR THE SKIN
- Suitable for oily, problematic and combination skin - Has antioxidant and anti-aging effect - Moisturizes and tones - Relieves irritation and evens skin tone - Eliminates pimples, blackheads and tightens pores - Cleans, deodorizes - Has an antiseptic effect - Eliminates puffiness and fights cellulite
- Expectorant and mukoliticescoe tool - Helps in treatment of respiratory diseases - Relieves muscle and joint pain - Helps to quit smoking
METHODS OF USE
- As a tonic for the skin - To prepare various homemade cosmetics, cultivation of dry masks and scrubs. - In the form of compresses in the treatment of acne and acne - As a compress for sore joints and muscles - For the treatment of dermatological diseases - As a basis for anti-cellulite body wraps - As a gargle against oral diseases - Spray on the scalp and hair to impart shine and treat dandruff - For the prevention of colds it is recommended to spray the room and bedding
- Individual intolerance to pine essential oil
- Store in dark place at temperature below 17 °C. - Storage at room temperature significantly reduces the shelf life of hydrolate. - When storing environment temperature above +10 °C, the slight precipitate. - Use inside only on the recommendation of a therapist! - Hydrolates at subzero temperatures (-3 °C and below) can freeze and break the container in which they are located (the glass breaks). - All hydrolates during the winter season only sent UNDER the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the BUYER. - All the information presented on the website, is for reference only and cannot be recognized by treatment guidelines or call to action. In case of any health problems or illnesses need to consult a doctor and perceive aromatherapy as an additional aid to the body. The advice of the aromatherapist is required.
Please note that the packaging may differ slightly from the one shown in the photo.